Released on Saturday, December 1, 2018 (IOS/Android).
Where has all the magic gone!? That’s the mystery behind this update for My Little Pony, based on the exciting season finale of the show, School Raze. While trying to return your ponies’ powers, you can welcome new students to the School of Friendship, and collect lots of new relics and decorations for your Ponyville.
- FIELD TRIP!
Something’s causing spells to fizzle and ponies to fall from the sky! We need to investigate what’s going on, and the magic-munching Tirek is the first stop. Join Twilight Sparkle on this limited-time Story Quest!
- NEW SCHOOL FRIENDS
- MORE DECOR
Feel the power of the Magic Siphon and bust out some Monster Cages along with other new decorations.
- HOMES OF YOUR OWN
Let your students crash at the Friendship Campus Cottage, and the Ponyville Post Office gives your town’s workers a place to stay too!
- Magnet: Collect from all your shops by holding the magnet(above the quest book but the quest book has to be closed for it to show up) and you can only use it once per town every 6h or pay 12 to skip the wait.
- Themes: You can buy themes buy tapping the inventory button above the store for gems, there is 4 Themes (Two in Ponyville, One in Sweet Apple Acres, & One in Canterlot ranging from 300 -1,000 ) some themes will change the background music, give you new quests, & a bonus on Bit Production.
- 1 New Collection (Young Six), 2 New Shops, 1 New Outfit, & 13 New Characters.
- Notifications: You can now change how often a Notification can pop up from Instant to every 5 hours (you can also have it disable Notifications from 9 pm - 8 am (your device time) so it won't wake you up).
- Quick Inventory: The quick inventory(above the store) when tapped now separates Characters, Shops, Decor, Background, & Paths into their own separate tabs.
- The piggy bank capacity has been increased to *[to be determined]*.