- Released June 9, 2016 (IOS) / June 17, 2016 (Android)l
- The extraordinary Fashion Show Event has come to My Little Pony! Join the fun and dress up the Mane Six ponies for amazing rewards!
- What's New
- FASHION SHOW: Craft outfits & complete collections to earn prizes. Complete all the collections in time to win a special bundle!
- NEW CHARACTERS: Give a warm welcome to Charity Kindheart, Wind Rider & Misty Fly, Gustave le Grand and more, as they rush to join your Equestria!
- ASTONISHING SHOPS: Assign your ponies to the Strawberry Shop & Pony Pavillion.
- NEW DECORATIONS: Beautify your Equestria with the Crystal Sculpture, Alicorn Figure, Sands of Time and other dazzling decorations!
- You now need to press participate before you can have any progress saved on an event (Social/Special/Solo).
- Amount of players per server for Social/Special has been increased.
- Balloon Pop
- Expansion Zones are now lighter and blends in with the surrounding.
- Equestria Girls mini-game song timers were cut down to a shorter cool down.
- Level Cap has been raised to 130.
- Fashion Show has been added to the Collection Book.
- The Train Map has been zoomed in.
- Ponyville icon on the Train Station has changed from the Town Hall to. Twilight's Castle (there may be a glitch for some that the Town Hall is still the icon).
- New Characters
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.