The Cutie Re-Mark: Lunaverse Limited-Time Story was first held on March 29, 2019 in Update 5.1 and runs for 3 days. This event is based on the two-parter Season 5 finale, The Cutie Re-Mark (specifically the Lunaverse timeline in Part 2).
This event does not have a Community section.
|Quest #1: Treating a Trickster|
|"And all that would be great -- if he hadn't started playing Nightmare Night PRANKS all year 'round, too! How can I convince him to tone him down a little -- just so nopony gets hurt?"||Task/Skip||Task requirement||Rewards|
Send Twilight to search through her personal library.
Send Starlight Glimmer to think through a plan at the Bookstore.
|Quest Giver: Sweetie Belle|
|"Now that I think of it...I KNEW that was the foal who threw all those pies at my face last week! (They were pretty tasty, actually...)"|
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
|Reward||25||Well of Dreams (Decor)||Nightmare|
- Each attack costs 1 Energy and gives you 10 - 300 , which can be used for upgrades. Each attack deals damage equal to your Power. Energies take time to regenerate.
- Upgrades increase your Power, maximum Energy cap and decreases the charge time for each Energy.
|Lunaverse Rainbow Dash||Power +35||500||US$9.99|
|Lunaverse Rarity||Power +35||500||US$9.99|
- The maximum number of upgrades is 102.
- This is the first LTS to use yet another event format. (Editor's note: I can't come up with a name for this format)
- This event also uses a new look for the screen displaying the first quest.
- This does not seem to be permanent, as the Father Knows Beast LTS does not use the same style.
- This is the first time the first LTS of an update is not the featured one - Update 4.1 features the "Father Knows Beast'-related event instead of this LTS.
- Tap on hills with rainbows and cracks of light to gain bonus , 1-2 Sapphires, 1−2 (rare) and 1 Energy (rare).
- Spike wearing a trenchcoat (from Molt Down) also appears anywhere in the outlying parts of the map, as part of the coming Father Knows Beast quest. Tap on him to receive bonus Bits.
- Spike continues to randomly appear in this form after the event and also gives bonus tokens for other events onward.