Bits (Bit, singular) are the main currency in My Little Pony.
Bits can be gained in a big variety of ways, but the main source of income is collecting products from Shops.
- Selling stores or decor (except for trees and certain other items) bought with will refund a portion of their original price. In rare cases, this works even for pre-placed decor.
- Completing quests and gaining levels both reward .
- Finding Derpy rewards a decent amount of .
- Defeating Parasprites and Changelings can reward a decent amount of .
- From Update 2.5 onwards, the 150-day Daily Reward system awards a total of 2.563.500 , along with other prizes. Prior to this, the old Daily Reward system (still available on Windows) grants bonuses, which always include some , for every day you play.
- Once a Harmony Stone is activated, spare shards can be spent at it for extra . This should be done in large amounts at once because there are additional rewards for every 10th and 100th shard spent in one session, including the chance for a gem in the latter case.
- Tapping any piece of decor can cause them to drop a single .
- The Balloon Pop prizes include varying amounts of , especially the free version.
- While the regular mini-games with the ponies cost at least 100 , the Clear the Skies mini-game played when reaching a full star is free and grants you the opportunity to earn some . However, this mini-game has been removed as of Update 3.7.
Bits are used for:
- Buying a variety of stores, decor and ponies
- Playing with the ponies with the x1 (100 ) or x2 (1000 ) experience modifier
- Removing obstacles (200-16000 depending on the obstacle)
- Purchasing land expansions (though this can also be done with gems)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.